mosescameronwilliams architects recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. The consistent embedding of Corporate Social Responsibilities into all our activities is perhaps the best reflection of who we are as an organisation. CSR at mosescameronwilliams architects is guided by five principles:
- To deal responsibly and ethically with our clients
- To deal responsibly and ethically with our suppliers
- To understand and alleviate the environmental impact of our business
- To work with the community
- To be an employer of choice
As part of our commitment to work with the community, we endeavour to contribute financially to charities nominated by staff each year. We actively support employees who wish to participate in their local communities and offer up to three days paid leave for participation in CSR activities that support our values. To support this programme, we have partnered with Cambridge Pro Help and encourage our staff to spend some of their allocated time working with local charities.