- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Within this website cookies are used to facilitate features and functions which improve your browsing experience. They are also used to measure the performance of the site and the ways in which visitors navigate their way around. The below information details the cookies we use, how to prevent these being written and the impact of doing so on your browsing experience.
- Disabling/Enabling all Cookies. You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to use all the interactive features of the site if cookies are disabled. Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Do Not Track. Our website provider Squarespace does not currently respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting our website.
Pixels. A pixel tag, or pixel, is a small piece of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. This website uses pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages, and this information helps us provide you with a more tailored experience.
Device Identifiers. This website uses device identifiers to track, analyse and improve the performance of the website.